Fourth Quarter Giving Helps Homeless, Sport Teams, Animals & More!
or How MeNERDs are Impacting Their Communities
Every year, Menard gives MeNERDs an opportunity to support a cause that's important to them. We've shared our efforts in the past, and the fourth quarter was another great round of giving!
During the fourth quarter of 2018, our team showed that Menard Cares by supporting:
- Pennsylvania Youth Chorale's Spring Trip
- Bethel Park High School Soccer Team
- Humane Animal Rescue's Gala Fundraiser
- Light of Life Rescue Mission (from our Lyle Silverman Golf Outing)
- Omicelo Cares
- The Jarrod Mochnick Scholarship Fund
- Bridgeville Flood Relief
- Andrew Carnegie Free Library and Music Hall Benefit Concert
- Buddy Walk for Downs Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh
- Carlynton Cougars Baseball Team
From youth groups and sports teams to homeless shelters and shelter animals, MeNERDs are determined to make a difference in their communities by contributing to organizations they believe in - and Menard Group USA is proud to help.